Tuesday, October 29, 2013

photo challenge: week one

I love taking photos and consider myself somewhat of a budding photographer. My friends and family all love my photos and urge me to do more professionally with photography. Here is where it gets a little difficult for me. I love my pictures, and I know others do; but when I think about someone trusting me to capture a special moment for them, I get too overwhelmed and spooked by the responsibility. I could go on, but this isn't a feelings post. What it is, is an introduction to my photo challenge. I have literally thousands of amazing photos just taking up space on my hard drive collecting digital dust. So to boost confidence and motivation for putting my stuff out there, I challenge myself to publish one picture a week if nothing else. For now, I'll allow archived photos, but the goal is to eventually up the ante and only post current photos taken the same week. Here goes:


No comments:

Post a Comment